TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. Whether you are working towards a PR or working off a big meal, the TICKR helps you meet your goals. Pair with the Wahoo RunFit app to make your workouts more efficient by using heart rate to train intelligently. The TICKR monitors your heart rate and calories burned, plus distance and pace when used with a smartphone and most popular fitness apps. The TICKR’s dual band technology (Bluetooth 4.0/ ANT+) works with most smartphones and GPS devices, making it the ultimate heart rate monitor.
- supported devices-iPhone 4S and newer, iPad (3rd gen and newer), iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod Touch (5th generation and newer)
- Personalized Heart Rate Training – Workout efficiently – view real-time heart rate, training zones, and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third-party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration – Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.